TERMS OF SERVICE
1.General Terms and Conditions
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relationships between the company SC GLOBAL ANARCHY SRL, legally represented by the managing directors Enrico Malintoppi and Cezar Matei, Gheorghe Doja 29G, Bihor, Oradea, Romania, (hereinafter referred to as "Company") and its customers in the respective version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract. They also contain important customer information provided for by law. Conflicting, deviating or supplementary General Terms and Conditions of the Customer, even if known, shall not become part of the contract, unless the Company has agreed with conflicting, deviating or supplementary General Terms and Conditions of the Customer in whole or with regard to individual provisions.
2. Customers of the Company within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs in the sense of § 14 BGB are natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, act in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity. Consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB are natural persons who conclude a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity.
3. Customers in Germany and abroad are supplied.
4. We do not offer our goods for resale purposes. We may, at our sole discretion, limit the quantities offered per person, household or order, and cancel orders placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We reserve the right to discontinue doing business with customers who violate this policy.
2. Offers and conclusion of contracts via the company's website
1. All offers of the company are subject to change and non-binding. A contract between the company and the customer is only concluded when the company accepts an offer from a customer. In case of spelling and calculation mistakes as well as errors on the website, the company reserves the right not to accept an order.
2. If a customer places an order on the Company's Internet site via the Internet, the Company shall immediately confirm receipt of the order. This confirmation of receipt of the order does not constitute an acceptance of the offer, but only informs the customer that his order has been received by the Company.
3. By sending an order to the Company via the Company's website, the Customer makes an offer to conclude a purchase contract with the Company.The acceptance of the offer and the conclusion of the contract with the Company shall take place by means of an express declaration of acceptance by e-mail or by sending the ordered goods to the Customer. The Company is entitled to accept the contractual offer made with the order via the Company's website within 5 days of receipt of this offer by the Company by means of an express declaration of acceptance or by sending the ordered goods. If the customer concludes his order with the payment instruction via the online payment service PayPal or PayPal Express, by credit card, by Google Pay or by Apple Pay, the contract is concluded at the latest with the submission of the payment instruction by the customer.
3. Terms of payment and prices
1. The payment of the goods ordered by the customer is made by PayPal, by credit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay. Unless otherwise specified below, the customer's payments are due within 14 days after the conclusion of the contract at the latest. The debit of the customer's account takes place following the execution of the payment process.
- Payment by PayPal / Paypal Express:
When paying by means of the PayPal payment service, the customer has the option of making a payment from his PayPal account.
- Payment by credit card:
When paying by credit card, the customer has the option to make a payment by credit card.
- Payment by Google Pay:
When paying by Google Pay, the customer has the option of making a payment by credit card.
- Payment by Apple Pay:
When paying by Apple Pay, the customer has the option to make a payment by credit card. The price indicated in each case in the presentation of the goods is understood to be the total price including any applicable VAT (currently 19%) and other price components, but excluding delivery and shipping costs.
4. Shipping costs and import duties
1. In addition to the purchase price, the company charges the customer shipping costs. The amount of the shipping costs can be found on the company's website. In addition, customers are clearly informed of the shipping costs before submitting an order on the order page.
2. For goods deliveries to countries outside of Germany, import duties may be incurred for goods imports, which the customer must bear. The amount of import duties varies in different customs areas. The customer is responsible for the proper payment of all necessary customs duties and fees.
5. Default of payment
If the customer does not pay in response to a reminder from the company that is issued after the due date, the customer is in default as a result of the reminder. During the period of default, the Customer shall pay interest on the monetary debt at a rate of 5% above the prime rate.
6. Delivery, shipment in several packages
1. The delivery is made to the delivery address specified by the customer in the order. If the customer/recipient specifies an alternative drop-off location with the shipping service provider, the transport risk for the package shall pass to the customer/recipient after delivery to the drop-off location.
2. The Company is entitled to ship the goods to the Customer in several packages when several items are ordered, provided that this is reasonable for the Customer. Any additional shipping costs incurred as a result shall be borne by the Company.
7. Delivery times
The dispatch of the goods takes place regularly two working days, in individual cases, however, no later than 4 working days after receipt of payment by the customer via PayPal, by credit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
8. Transfer of risk
1. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the buyer upon handover, in the case of a mail order purchase upon delivery of the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment.
2. If the customer is a consumer, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
3. The handover is equal if the buyer is in default of acceptance.
9. Retention of title
1. Until full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of the company.
2. Towards customers who are entrepreneurs, the company reserves the right of ownership until the fulfillment of all claims, which are due to us from the buyer for any legal reason from the business relationship.
3. The customer is obliged to notify the company immediately of any seizure or other impairment of the reserved goods by third parties.
10. Right of revocation, costs of return in case of revocation
1. Consumers are entitled to the statutory right of withdrawal. Company shall inform customers, among other things, on its website about the existence or non-existence of a right of withdrawal as well as the conditions, details of the exercise, in particular the name and address of the person to whom the withdrawal is to be declared, and the legal consequences of the withdrawal. A revocation instruction in text form that complies with the legal requirements shall also be provided to the customer in text form when ordering via the Internet at the latest upon conclusion of the contract.
2. Consumers shall return or hand over goods which, due to their nature, can be returned normally by post (including parcel services) to the Company without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which consumers notify the Company of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if consumers send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. Consumers shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
3. In accordance with § 312g para. 2 No. 1 BGB, the right of withdrawal does not apply in particular to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
11. Warranty and liability
The warranty rights of the customer and the liability of the company are governed by the statutory provision
12. Data protection
1. The company undertakes to treat the personal data of the customers confidentially. The collection, processing and use of personal data shall be in accordance with the statutory provisions. Personal data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of the execution of the contract. The data received from the customer will be collected, processed and used by the entrepreneur for the execution of the contract.
13. Final provisions, place of jurisdiction, severability clause
1. The legal relationship between the customers and the company shall be governed by Romanian law to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If provisions of the country in which a customer who is a consumer has his habitual residence provide protection for consumers that does not exist in German law, these provisions shall apply to the legal relationship between this customer and the company.
2. If the customer is a merchant, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be Oradea. The same shall apply if the customer is an entrepreneur and has no general place of jurisdiction in Romania or if the customer's place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought.
3. The company is not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board, nor does the company offer participation in such a procedure.
4. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
5. Contracts can be concluded in Romanian or English.
1. Customer Information
2. Information about the identity of the seller
Operator of the Internet site, contracting party and provider of this Internet site is the:
SC GLOBAL ANARCHY SRL
Gheorghe Doja 29G
Managing Directors: Enrico Malintoppi, Cezar Matei.
Register Court: Local Court Oradea
3. Information about the legal right of withdrawal for consumers
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you may use the enclosed sample revocation form, which, however, is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may, in the case of goods which by their nature can be returned normally by post (including parcel services), refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract, to
SC GLOBAL ANARCHY SRL
Gheorghe Doja 29G,
or to hand over the goods. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
4. Information on the essential characteristics of the goods
The essential features of the goods can be found in the respective product descriptions of the products posted.
5. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The conclusion of the contract takes place, if you place an order via our website, according to § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions.
6. Information about payment and delivery
Our payment and delivery conditions can be found at § 3, § 4, § 5 and § 6 of our General Terms and Conditions.
7. Information about technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract
The conclusion of a purchase contract is done by offer and acceptance.
You can place an order via our website by placing a selected product in the shopping cart. To do this, you can click the "Add to cart" button on the product page. If you wish, you can then add other products to the shopping cart in the same way.
After selecting the product or products, you can click on the "Shopping Cart" button. A new page will then open, displaying the previously selected contents of the shopping cart.
Immediately from the shopping cart page, you have the option to continue shopping without registering as a customer by clicking on the "Continue" button, to open a new personal customer account, or to log in using an existing customer account.
After entering your data required for the order or after displaying the existing customer data, you have the option of specifying the details of shipping and the method of payment.
Another button allows you to review the previous information about the article, address, shipping method and payment method.
If you then click on the "Buy" button, you are making an offer to purchase the item(s) you have selected.
The acceptance by us takes place in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions.
8. Information on the storage of the contract text
If you place an order via our website, the text of the contract will be stored by us and sent to you by e-mail or post upon request together with the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
9. Information about the technical means to recognize and eliminate input errors
Before binding submission of the order, you can continuously correct your entries using the input devices you use (usually keyboard and mouse). In addition, all entries are displayed again in an overview before the binding submission of the order and can also be corrected there using the input devices used by you.
Before the binding submission of the order, there is also always the possibility to cancel an order process by closing your Internet browser.
10. Information about the languages available for the conclusion of the contract
The German and English languages are available for the conclusion and processing of the contract as well as for customer service.
11. Information about the legal liability for defects for goods and customer service
Customers are entitled to the statutory liability for defects of goods.
If you have any questions about our products, you can contact our customer service at the telephone number +49 211 361 89449.
There are no costs for customer service beyond the usual connection charges.
You can reach us by telephone every working day from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00.
12. Information on data protection